· Argentina has won all three ties with Tunisia at the World Cup, in 1995, 1999 and 2007.
· Tunisia finished 12th and last in these three World Cups.
· Tunisia hope to beat Argentina for the first time in any major competition after suffering eight defeats.
· In these eight matches, Argentina have always enjoyed a good start by winning the first set.
· Argentina have won at least one set in each of their last eight World Cup matches, after a 3-0 defeat against Russia in 2011. This is already their team record.
· They can win three of their first five matches of this World Cup campaign after winning the first two followed by two defeats.
· Facundo Conte scored 27 points against Russia on Saturday, most of all players (including Russian players).
· Tunisia have lost 14 World Cup matches in a row since a 3-2 win against Japan in 2007.
· They have now lost their last five competitive matches after having won the four previous, at the African Championships.
· Hamza Nagga is the only player to be top scorer for Tunisia twice at this World Cup. He scored 10 points versus Russia and 21 against Venezuela.
· The 21 points equalled Tunisia's record within a match at this World Cup as Marouen Garci also scored 21 against Iran.