· This will be the first match between Venezuela and Poland at the World Cup.
· They have faced each other 16 times in other major tournaments, with Poland winning 14 times, including the last six matches.
· Poland won 3-0 the last time they met Venezuela, at the 2014 World Championships.
· Venezuela's two wins came in the 2001 and 2003 World League.
· Venezuela can win back-to-back World Cup matches for the first time ever.
· They have five players scoring in double figures in Saturday's match against Tunisia.
· Venezuela have now won two competitive match this year, a 3-2 victory against Kazakhstan in the World League and Saturday's 3-2 victory against Tunisia.
· Poland can win their first five World Cup matches for the first time since 1977, when they won their first six.
· Poland finished fourth in 1977 after losing their last two matches that year.
· USA are the other team with a perfect record after four matches at the 2015 World Cup.
· Poland's four wins come after three defeats in their last three matches at this year's World League.
· Bartosz Kurek scored 17 spikes from 39 attempts against Iran, while Mateusz Mika had 13 from 17 attempts.