· Australia won the previous World Cup match against Tunisia 3-1, in 2007.
· Tunisia won the second set in that match by a 37-35 score. This is the highest set score for both teams in their World Cup history.
· Tunisia won the other two encounters with Australia in major competitions, both at the 1982 world championships.
· Australia recorded their second straight set victory in the competition by beating Iran 3-0 on Monday.
· Australia can win back-to-back World Cup matches for the second time after beating Japan (3-0) and Tunisia (3-1) in 2007.
· Australia have won nine competitive matches in 2015 and need one more to better their number of 2014.
· The last time they won more matches in a year was 2007 - 13 wins, including four at the World Cup.
· Tunisia won their first sets in five World Cup matches in their 3-2 defeat to Egypt on Monday.
· Tunisia are now the only team left without a win at the 2015 World Cup.
· This will be Tunisia's 75th match in the World Cup, fifth most behind Japan, Brazil, United States and Russia.
· Tunisia have won five competitive matches in 2015. They last won more matches in 2003: six.